Links to some data tables and standard thermodynamic tables and databases:
- NIST Chemistry WebBook.
- Wired Chemistry – Thermodynamic Data.
- FACT Compound Database – Compound Web.
- Free Energy Table – Hmolpedia.
- ATcT Tables.
Links to some published thermodynamic data tables:
- Cp and Entropies of Organic Cmpds in the Condensed Phase, Vol 2. J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Vol 19(4), 1990: Cp_Entropies_Organic_Cmpds_V2.pdf
- Dissociation Constants of Organic Acids and Bases: pKas_of_Organic_Acids_and_Bases.pdf
Castellan’s Chemical Thermodynamic Properties at 298.15 K Table (AV.1)
Tinoco’s Standard Reduction Electrode Potentials at 298.15 K Table (7.1)
REDOX Midpoint Potentials for some Biological Reactions:
SCORPIO (FREE online repository of protein-ligand complexes which have been structurally resolved and thermodynamically characterised):
Additional Tables and Data from Tinoco (5th Ed)