There are a lot of videos, screencasts, blogs, review articles, books, etc that cover all the fundamental, experimental and practical aspects of magnetic resonance (MR). I provide links and information below.
Videos/Screencasts covering ‘Principles Magnetic Resonance’
- Bruker Corporation (Vimeo)
- Paul Callaghan – Magritek Series: ‘Introduction to NMR & MRI‘
- Proton (1H) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance – Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Lars Hanson: Simple demonstration of Magnetic Resonance (MR) & Bloch Simulator
- Solid-State NMR of Biomolecules – Serious Science: Burkhard Bechinger
- Landmark Journal of Magnetic Resonance Papers:
- Want an ‘Old School’ NMR Video?Physics 111 NMR, CW at UC-Berkeley. (Lbry Video)
- Bruker NMR, EPR and MRI
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance – What is NMR?
- NMR & TopSpin Podcast/Screencast.
- Mestrelab Research – Mnova NMR (YouTube Playlist)
Video/Screencast Playlists for MRI & Related Imaging Techniques
- How does an MRI Work? – thePIRL.
- Introduction to MRI.
- Principles of fMRI.
- The World’s First MRI of a SINGLE Atom