Links to several video resources for learning about the topics covered in BCH 341, Fall 2019
Prof. Yarger Videos and Screencasts:
- BioPchem YouTube Channel
- Prof. Yarger’s Vimeo BCH341 Channel (Vimeo is the video storage and server for all videos, screencasts and animations created by Prof. Jeff Yarger. Once videos are uploaded to vimeo, they are automatically added to the BioPchem YouTube Channel)
Other ASU BCH 341 Professor Videos and Screencasts:
Other useful Videos and Screencasts collections:
- Khan Academy – Thermochemistry.
- TMP Chem – Physical Chemistry YouTube Resource Videos
- Why Study Physical Chemistry?
- Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (Oxford University Press)
- Biophysical Chemistry (more application for BCH 463 Students)
- Chad’s Reviews (Chad McAllister, Instructor at ASU with Excellent Reviews in all areas of chemistry and biochemistry, INCLUDING physical chemistry and biophysical chemistry).
- College Info – Geek (Excellent GENERAL College Course Study Guide).