Links to several video resources for learning about the topics covered in BCH 341, Spring 2019
Prof. Mujica & Prof. Yarger Videos and Screencasts:
- Prof. Yarger’s Vimeo BCH341 Channel
- Prof. Yarger’s YouTube BioPchem Channel (similar/same videos as vimeo)
- Prof. Mujica’s Videos/Screencasts
- Prof. Mujica & Yarger Dialogue Video Series. – IN PROGRESS (Link coming SOON)
Other ASU BCH 341 Professor Videos and Screencasts:
Other useful Videos and Screencasts collections:
- Khan Academy – Thermochemistry.
- TMP Chem – Physical Chemistry YouTube Resource Videos
- Why Study Physical Chemistry?
- Atkins’ Physical Chemistry (Oxford University Press)
- Biophysical Chemistry (more application for BCH 463 Students)
- Chad’s Reviews (Chad McAllister, Instructor at ASU with Excellent Reviews in all areas of chemistry and biochemistry, INCLUDING physical chemistry and biophysical chemistry).
- College Info – Geek (Excellent GENERAL College Course Study Guide).